Behind the Sketchbook with Jenny Stevenson
From dreaming of a solo show to making it a reality – Behind the Sketchbook with Jenny Stevenson
Collage and book artist Jenny Stevenson joins us to share her experience working through our 7 Keys framework. She shares how she:
- Developed her voice
- Dreamt of a solo show and made it happen
- Sold her marketing material and sold out in one day
We had a great discussion about Jenny’s journey over the years and how she now has lots of opportunities coming her way.
Learn more about Jenny:
Make Art Your Living Workshop Reminder:
If you want to learn more about standing out from the crowd, I invite you to join the Make Art Your Living workshop as we delve deeper into this topic together. I dedicate two whole weeks towards sharing everything I know with you. We’ve already started, but there’s plenty of time to jump in and catch up!
The workshops will take place from 7th-21st September (with replays available!). I’d love to see you there.
Sign up here: https://unitedartspace.lpages.co/mayl/
P.S. Our signature program, The 7 Keys Course, starts on 2nd October, so please keep a look out for further announcements, as we only run this course once a year.
Never miss a vlogcast episode again:
- YouTube: Watch the video above and subscribe to the United ArtSpace channel.
- Podcast: Click on the audio above to follow or share. You can also search for United Artspace wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Email: Sign up to our mailing list here and receive links to our latest episode.
Have a great week & take care,