Fake it till you make it
There have been many times in my life that I fake how I feel and think to push myself to the next level.
If I didn’t do this, I don’t think I would be sat here writing to you today.
In our 7 Keys program we have been exploring mindset a lot, and people are starting to push out of their comfort zones.
This is what I share in today’s episode:
Here are some quick tips to get you started:
• Imagine Yourself Doing Great Things: When you wake up, picture yourself doing well at something important to you. Think about it like daydreaming but with a purpose. Also, remind yourself that you are good enough and have what it takes to handle anything that comes your way.
• Imitate People You Look Up To: Look at people you admire and imagine yourself being like them. Picture yourself acting as confidently as they do and solving problems the way they would. Try to do things like they do, stand like they do, and think like they do.
• Take Small Steps Outside Your Comfort Zone: Slowly try to do things that make you a little nervous. Imagine yourself doing those things and feeling proud of yourself afterward. Keep doing more and more of these things, and imagine yourself getting better and better at them each time. This can help you get used to doing things that scare you and make you feel more confident in yourself.
By following these steps in simple terms, you can build your confidence, face your fears, and believe in yourself more, which can help you achieve your goals and feel better about yourself overall.
Never miss a vlogcast episode again:
- YouTube: Watch the video above and subscribe to the United ArtSpace channel.
- Podcast: Click on the audio above to follow or share. You can also search for United Artspace wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Email: Sign up to our mailing list here and receive links to our latest episode.
Have a great week & take care,